Clase Azul Ultra Extra Anejo Tequila
TEQUILA Clase Azul Extra Anejo 750ML
Very limited , in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.
New Ultra aged, Clase Azul Ultra – Extra Añejo Tequila,
introduced to the market on February 26, 2007 at a ceremony held at the Marquis Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Price is now estimated to be around $1,200 to $1,600 U.S. per bottle. Note: the 2008 price is around $1,600 to $1,800 .
- Agave: Hand-selected, organic Weber Blue Agaves that have matured for nine years.
- Cooking: Slow cooking of the agave piñas for 72 hours in traditional stone ovens.
- Fermentation: Using Clase Azul’s proprietary strain of yeast.
- Distillation: Careful attention to pot still distillation ensures the highest quality spirit.
- Water: Naturally filtered water refined in a special five step process.
- Tequila filtration: Triple micrón- filtration ensures the highest quality spirit without comprising its integrity.
- Aging: Clase Azul Ultra is aged for 5 years in, second use sherry wood casks from Spain which are hand selected by our Master Distiller.